I know, as of now my blog has a very small user base, very few people has visited this blog so far. And mostly are my friends.. hopefully.. guys n gals who will keep visiting me no matter how rubbish my post goes.. anyways… I was in somewhat tight corner and almost stopped blogging as well as stopped actively contributing to my group at : http://groups.google.com/group/skynet
Anyways, coming to the point, I believe my current deliverables plus personal life is in a lot more stable position than before and I can start blogging again.. so here it goes.. and trust me.. I am not gonna hold back…[That message was for freetards… My Windows-Based Friends not need to worry about it.. as long as IE 8 works fine..]
Also in the last one month, I did work on the following..
– Installed Windows Server 2008 and I must say.. it is so damn easy..my 12 year old cousin could do it..
– Cleared my two MCTS 2005 exams[namely Windows and Web Based client development]
– Explored Office Communication Server’s Status Message mechanism
– Worked a lot and a lot with CRM 4.0, CrmService and Metadata Service
– Tried to take a shot at exam 30-631: Customization and Configuration for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 and failed miserably…curse you…non calibrated exams..and curse me to .. not to prepare very well…
– And a lot.. as it comes to mind.. I will update this post…